By Mark A. Franklin,Patrick Crowley,Haldun Hadimioglu,Peter Z. Onufryk
Responding to ever-escalating standards for functionality, flexibility, and economic system, the networking has opted to construct items round community processors. to aid meet the bold demanding situations of this rising box, the editors of this quantity created the 1st Workshop on community Processors, a discussion board for scientists and engineers to debate most modern examine within the structure, layout, programming, and use of those units. This sequence of volumes comprises not just the result of the yearly workshops but additionally specifically commissioned fabric that highlights industry's most modern community processors.
Like its predecessor quantity, Network Processor layout: rules and Practices, quantity 2 defines and advances the sector of community processor layout. quantity 2 comprises 20 chapters written by means of the field's major educational and commercial researchers, with subject matters starting from architectures to programming versions, from protection to caliber of service.
- Describes present learn at UNC Chapel Hill, college of Massachusetts, George Mason collage, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Washington collage in St. Louis, Linköpings Universitet, IBM, Kayamba Inc., community affiliates, and college of Washington.
- Reports the newest functions of the expertise at Intel, IBM, Agere, Motorola, AMCC, IDT, Teja, and community Processing Forum.
Read or Download Network Processor Design: Issues and Practices (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Pace advancements in reminiscence structures haven't saved velocity with the rate advancements of processors, resulting in embedded platforms whose functionality is restricted through the reminiscence. This booklet offers layout thoughts for quick, energy-efficient and timing-predictable reminiscence structures that in attaining excessive functionality and coffee power intake.
This ebook provides the implementation of keep watch over algorithms represented through graph-schemes of set of rules. It contains new tools of common sense synthesis and optimization for common sense circuits of Mealy and Moore FSMs orientated on either ASIC and FPLD.
This ebook presents a accomplished advent to spintronics-based computing for the following iteration of ultra-low power/highly trustworthy good judgment. it is going to disguise elements from machine to system-level, together with magnetic reminiscence cells, machine modeling, hybrid circuit constitution, layout method, CAD instruments, and technological integration equipment.
This publication covers the 2 extensive parts of the electronics and electric facets of keep watch over purposes, highlighting the numerous types of keep watch over structures of relevance to real-life keep an eye on process layout. The keep an eye on suggestions awarded are cutting-edge. within the electronics part, readers will locate crucial info on microprocessor, microcontroller, mechatronics and electronics keep an eye on.
- High-Performance Embedded Computing: Architectures, Applications, and Methodologies
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out Mailbox and High Availability: Mailbox and High Availability
- Brain Theory: Biological Basis and Computational Principles
- Modeling and Simulating Software Architectures: The Palladio Approach (MIT Press)
- Protecting Chips Against Hold Time Violations Due to Variability
- The Designer's Guide to VHDL (Systems on Silicon)
Additional info for Network Processor Design: Issues and Practices (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
Network Processor Design: Issues and Practices (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) by Mark A. Franklin,Patrick Crowley,Haldun Hadimioglu,Peter Z. Onufryk